Home Search by Middle School
Home Search by Elementary School
- Academy for Leadership at Millcreek Elementary
- Arlington Elementary School
- Ashland Elementary School
- Athens-Chilesburg Elementary School
- Booker T. Washington Intermediate Academy
- Booker T. Washington Primary Academy
- Breckinridge Elementary School
- Cardinal Valley Elementary School
- Cassidy Elementary School
- Clays Mill Elementary School
- Coventry Oak Elementary
- Deep Springs Elementary School
- Dixie Magnet Elementary School
- Garden Springs Elementary School
- Garrett Morgan Elementary
- Glendover Elementary School
- Harrison Elementary School
- James Lane Allen Elementary School
- Julius Marks Elementary School
- Lansdowne Elementary School
- Liberty Elementary School
- Mary Todd Elementary School
- Maxwell Spanish Immersion Magnet Elementary
- Meadowthorpe Elementary School
- Northern Elementary School
- Picadome Elementary School
- Rosa Parks Elementary School
- Russell Cave Elementary School
- Sandersville Elementary School
- Southern Elementary School
- Squires Elementary School
- Stonewall Elementary School
- Tates Creek Elementary School
- Veterans Park Elementary School
- Wellington Elementary School
- William Wells Brown Elementary School
- Yates Elementary School
Make a Difference in Your Real Estate Experience with The Right Real Estate Agent. Contact Us Now!
Exceeding Your Expectations
Devotion to Market Our Listings
89% of buyers use the interent to search from homes in today's market. Internet marketing is vital in getting your property exposure and being able to reach out to a larger audience of potential buyers. We have an online marketing plan for all of our listings, along with the traditional marketing. Our online marketing plan for our listings include Single Property Websites, Virtual Tours, Listing Flyers, Craigslist Ads, ActiveRain Blogs, Showing Feedback System, Listing Syndication, Social Networking. Leads generated from the listing's online marketing are captured into a Lead Management System for immediate response to potential buyers.
Lindsay Emmerich Muzic
Emmerich Muzic Realty
Lindsay Emmerich Muzic is a Lexington native and graduate of the University of Kentucky who loves putting her local knowledge to work for home buyers and sellers in the Central Kentucky area.
With many years of diversified experience in the real estate industry including residential sales and commercial property management, you can trust that she has the right experience to provide you with outstanding service and results!
"Lindsay exceeded by far our expectations. She was going above and beyond to accommodate us."
-Catalina Ionel, Lexington KY
"Probably the best thing about Lindsay is the trust we place in her."
-Dana Tackett, Lexington, KY
"Lindsay was great to work with. She was a tremendous help with all aspects of our home purchase."
-Adam Gray, Lexington KY
"Dear Lindsay, THANK YOU for the GREAT job ."
-George and Sumei, Lexington Ky
"If you want someone genuinely helping you to find a property or selling one, Lindsay Emmerich is the one you looking for"
-Augustine Chan, Lexington Kentucky
"Lindsay was very professional and a breath of fresh air to work with."
-Kelly Garcia, Lexington, KY
"Lindsay Muzic was great to work with again."
"Lindsay sold my house quickly. She also helped me find and purchase my new home."
-Wendy Mahanna, Paris, KY
"We had started by interviewing brokers off a third party website based on individual profiles."
-Jason and Kelsey Montgomery, Lexington, KY
"indsay was very professional and helpful."
-Jackie Brown Lexington KY
"I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is in the market for a home."
-Jermaine Coles Lexington, KY
"Lindsay EmmerichMuzic was great to work with,she was always easy to reach and answer any questions."
-Ashley - Lexington, KY
"Lindsay was truly amazing. She was incredibly knowledgeable of the market and the value of our home."
-Somer, Paris, KY
"Lindsay was amazing! She is so knowledgeable and attentive."
-Charley and Joshua Saleeby
"I highly recommend Lindsay EmmerichMuzic. She is a great Realtor"
-Melissa E, Lexington KY
"Lindsay was a joy to work with! She was always prompt in giving us the information we wanted or needed about a house."
-Lindsey G. Lexington, KY
"Lindsay was a joy to work with. She was always professional and patient with us."
-Danielle Brown Nicholasville, KY
"The very first weekend I believe we had 23 showings and 5 offers. The marketing strategy was phenomenal! We considered multiple offers and countered one. She sold our house in 3 days!!."
"After using Lindsay I do not see how my experience could have gone any better"
"We thoroughly enjoyed our experience working with Lindsay E Muzic in purchasing our new home. "
"Her best attributes: 1) honesty 2) hard working--witnessed her painting my front door 3) great communication 4) perfectly staged my whole house at a reasonable rate..."
"Lindsay E. Muzic is unlike other realtors who only talks a good game when they want to list your house, she actually follows through."
"From the beginning she was great. She gave us great advise to make some changes that would make our house more appealing to buyers. "
-Kendra and Robbie Brewster
"Lindsay was like Superwoman coming in to save the day!"
"Lindsay Emmerich Muzic was wonderful to work with. She listened to our concerns and interests and turned them into our dream home."